We are a fast-growing tech startup disrupting the Headhunting Industry. Our mission is to become the agents of the world's top 3% of talent: just as sport athletes have an agent, we believe high potentials in business, tech, law or science should have a trusted agent as well who helps them become the best version of themselves.
We are accomplishing this mission by creating a global community which connects high potential individuals among themselves and with the best opportunities through an online platform, disruptive events and programs. The key to Nova is precisely the quality of our members, who have to go through a rigorous selection process before being accepted into the network. Our main business line is B2B, with clients such as McKinsey, BCG, P&G, Novartis, Fever or Vattenfall, who we help attract and hire top talent faster and more efficiently than existing solutions. With the growth explosion we are experiencing in Spain (with over 5k members), we are looking for a Talent Agent to help our members reach their full potential.
As a Talent Agent in Spain, you will:
- Expand our community from 5.000 to +10.000 in the next 3 years
- Be in touch with the community and become their go-to person when they need career advice
- Organize the community events for our community in Spain, leading a team of “City Leaders”
- Monitor, moderate, curate, and facilitate everything happening in our platform, Nova Connect
- Work closely with the Project Manager to deliver on events and headhunting projects
- Work with the rest of the team to develop new products and services, being the voice of the community
- Do anything else the day to day requires, as in a startup and we have new things to learn and do every day
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- Strong communication skills- you must be able to effectively communicate Nova’s message to our members. You are a natural networker that can engage people in an effective dialogue
- Adaptability- since you will be wearing many hats: you are a headhunter, a PR person and a marketer, all at the same time
- Attention to detail- it is vital that you are able to understand nuances and that you don’t miss out on details so candidates and members have the best experience possible
- Passion for people- you are the eyes and ears of Nova, but you are also the voice of Nova towards Novas
- Critical eye- you will be responsible for our selection process - this means that, even if you haven’t done selection before, you are critical and able to distinguish the best from the good
- Authenticity- you being authentic and showing who you are is the key to building trust with our members. Personalized messages from you where our members can hear your personal voice is key to our success!
- Foster a positive culture- we like having fun and enjoy working with each other. You must be willing to come with that same energy and positive attitude every day, and transmit that to the community.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives / events
- Fluency in English, native Spanish
- Previous experience in HR, Recruiting or related industry (highly valued)
What we offer:
- Network with high-potential individuals and top-tier companies in your everyday job.
- Innovate by designing and creating new events, new products, and new services.
- Disrupt an industry with tech and data-oriented solutions.
- Work in an amazing office in the city center with flexible conditions.
- Learn and develop with a super talented global team of Novas.
- Get perks such as Payflow, Cobee, free fruit, coffee, or flexible remote work from Madrid or Barcelona.
- Competitive salary and performance variable based on your experience.