We are a fast-growing tech startup disrupting the headhunting industry. Our mission is to become the agents of the world's 3% of talent: just as sport athletes have an agent, we believe high potentials in business, tech, law or science should have a trusted agent as well who helps them become the best version of themselves.
We are accomplishing this mission by creating a global community which connects high potential individuals amongst themselves and with the best opportunities through an online platform, disruptive events and programs. The key of Nova is precisely the quality of our members, who have to go through a rigorous selection process before being accepted to the network. Our main business line is B2B, with clients such as McKinsey, BCG, P&G, Novartis, Fever, Bigblue or Casavo, who we help attract and hire top talent faster and more efficiently than existing solutions.
With the fast growth we are experiencing in France, we are looking for a charismatic, results-oriented and extroverted Talent Manager to accelerate our growth in the country and become the go to person for our members when looking for advice, connections and opportunities.
As a Talent Agent, you will:
- Expand our community in France and enable our growth
- Overview the selection process for new members
- Expand our ambassadors program to scout talent from all over the country
- Help organize community events in France and Europe
- Work closely with the Global Talent Manager to deliver on events and headhunting projects
- Do anything else the day to day requires, as in a startup and we have new things to learn and do every day
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- Strong communication skills- you must be able to effectively communicate Nova’s message to our members. You are a natural networker that can engage people in an effective dialogue
- Attention to detail- it is vital that you are able to understand nuances and that you don’t miss out on details so candidates and members have the best experience possible
- Passion for people- you are the eyes, the ears and the voice of Nova towards our members
- Critical eye- you will be responsible for our selection process - this means that, even if you haven’t done selection before, you are critical and able to distinguish the best from the good
- Foster a positive culture- we like having fun and enjoy working with each other. You must be willing to come with that same energy and positive attitude every day, and transmit that to the community.
- Passion for communities and event organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset - ability to make things happen while navigating uncertainty and adapting to change
- Fluency in French and English
What we offer:
- Network with high potential individuals and top-tier companies in your everyday job.
- Innovate by designing and creating new events, new products and new services.
- Disrupt an industry with tech and data-oriented solutions.
- Work in an amazing coworking space in the city center with flexible conditions.
- Learn and develop with a super talented global team of Novas.
- Competitive salary and bonus.