We are a fast-growing tech startup disrupting the Headhunting Industry. Our mission is to become the agents of the world's most talented individuals: just as sport athletes have an agent, we believe high performers in business, tech, law or science should have a trusted agent as well who helps them become the best version of themselves.
We are accomplishing this mission by creating a global community which connects high potential individuals amongst themselves and with the best opportunities through an online platform, disruptive events and programs. The key of Nova is precisely the quality of our members, who have to go through a rigorous selection process before being accepted to the network.
Our clients include, among others, McKinsey, BCG, P&G, Novartis, Google, Autoliv and Vattenfall. We help them attract and hire top talent faster and more efficiently than other existing solutions. We are now looking for a stellar Business Developer Intern 🌟, a true Nova, you can expect to acquire and learn about what are the top employers in each sector, email copywriting, leads generation, pitching and communicating effectively among others.
As a Business Developer Intern in Sweden, you will:
- Generate qualified leads for the team.
- Set-up lead acquisition email campaigns and newsletters.
- Support the sales team by:
- Reviewing contracts
- Update CRM
- Do anything else the day to day requires, as in a startup and we have new things to learn and do every day.
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- Skills and abilities to become a Nova member (if you are not one already).
- Experience from Academic studies (probably last year student at Bachelor or Masters level within relevant field (e.g. Business, Communications and/or Engineering).
- Ability to work with digital tools (Digital Native; Gsheets, Gslides) and an interest in exploring smart digital ways to accelerate prospecting and sales (CRM, E-mail send-outs).
- An energetic and inspiring personality with a passion for people who loves to build relationships.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- A data driven, structured and way of working with good commercial understanding.
- Independent self starter with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Great communication skills and great listeners.
- Ability and willingness to learn fast about communication style, tone of voice and brand personality.
- Fluency in English, native in Swedish, with outstanding communications skills.
- Previous successful experience from Internship / Social Impact Work / Extracurricular Activities is meriting.
What we offer:
- Network with high potential individuals and top-tier companies in your everyday job.
- Disrupt an industry with tech and data-oriented solutions.
- Work in an amazing coworking space in Stockholm city center with flexible conditions.
- Learn and develop with a super talented global team of Novas.
- Global career opportunities (we have offices in Madrid, Stockholm and Milan, soon more! 🚀🌟
- Create global business relationships with top firms and kick-start your career!
- Experience an entrepreneurial start-up environment with plenty of opportunities to grow in the direction you prefer, also giving you the chance to shape the future of Nova.
- Have the opportunity to stay on the job upon graduation and become part of Nova permanently while taking on a more senior role.
- Competitive compensation package.