We are a fast-growing tech startup disrupting the Headhunting Industry. Our mission is to become the agents of the world's most talented individuals: just as sport athletes have an agent, we believe high performers in business, tech, law or science should have a trusted agent as well who helps them become the best version of themselves.
We are accomplishing this mission by creating a global community connecting high potential individuals amongst themselves and with the best job opportunities through an online platform, disruptive events and programs. The key of Nova is the quality of our members, who have to go through a rigorous selection process before being accepted to the network.
Our clients include, among others, McKinsey, BCG, P&G, Novartis, Google, Autoliv and Vattenfall. We help them attract and hire top talent faster and more efficiently than other existing solutions. We are now looking for a stellar Business Developer 🌟, a true Nova, who can bring in qualified leads and will conduct research to find prospective customers in Sweden.
As a Business Developer in Sweden, you will:
- Generate email sales campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Drive lead generation campaigns end to end and set up reach-out campaigns via e.g. Linkedin automation.
- Qualify the leads and differentiate between good and bad leads, so our Account Executives can focus only on high-quality opportunities.
- Have full control of the CRM.
- Report and follow-up on your numbers and activities to optimize the success rate of all the initiatives.
- Take part in client meetings and learn to manage them from end to end
- Do anything else the day to day requires, as in a startup and we have new things to learn and do every day.
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- Skills and abilities to become a Nova member (if you are not one already).
- 1-2 years of experience in similar position.
- Strong interpersonal communication - you must be able to effectively communicate Nova’s message to our clients, adapt your message to different type of accounts: startup vs corporate and make a lasting impression.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to details and great planning skills - it is vital that you are able to understand the ins and outs of the products or services.
- Analytical skills - you are data-driven and passionate for measuring, automating and improving tasks.
- Great command of Microsoft Excel / GSheets and PowerPoint / GSlides.
- Strong drive and self-motivated- we like having fun and enjoy working with each other. You must be willing to come with that energy and positive attitude every day, and transmit that to clients.
- Fluency in English, native in Swedish.
What we offer:
- Network with high potential individuals and top-tier companies in your everyday job.
- Disrupt an industry with tech and data-oriented solutions.
- Work in an amazing coworking space in Stockholm city center with flexible conditions.
- Learn and develop with a super talented global team of Novas.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Global career opportunities, we have offices in Madrid, Stockholm and Milan (and soon more! 🚀🌟)