Project throughout modules: Nova as a decentralised community
Module 1 | Understanding Blockchain (Recorded Pills & Discussions)
- What is Blockchain?
- Use Cases of Blockchain:
- Crypto: Use more theory maybe expand on it (optional)
- Bitcoin: bitcoin (asset) vs Bitcoin (network)
- Smart Contract Platform: Ethereum + ETH
- ERC20 - Fungible Tokens
- Wrapped Native Tokens
- NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens)
Module 2 | Blockchain in action: DeFi and Web3 (in the real world) (Business Cases & Discussions)
- Web1.0 (Read) vs. Web2.0 (Read & Write) vs. Web3 (Read & Write & Own): What is it? What’s the promise of Web3? Why is it key in Web3?
- DeFi: What is it? What’s the promise of DeFi? Why is decentralisation key in DeFi? Existing Cases: successes and failures
- DAOs: What is it? What’s the promise of Web3/DAOs? Why is decentralisation key in Web3/DAOs? Existing Cases: successes and failures
- Gaming: What is it? What’s the promise of Gaming Web3? Why is decentralisation key in Gaming Web3? Existing Cases: successes and failures
- Art: What is it? What’s the promise of Web3/Art? Why is decentralisation key in Web3/Art? Existing Cases: successes and failures
Module 3 | Web3 & Blockchain Opportunities and Challenges and the Future (Debates, discussions, Think Tanks, etc…)
- Opportunities & Challenges: Debunking the myths | Regulation, Adoption, Energy Consumption, Scamming & Swindling, Scaling: can these technologies work at scale?
- The Future of Web3 & Blockchain: What are the trends? Where is the industry heading? What are the possibilities for the future?
Module 4 | Your career in Web3 and Blockchain (Workshops & Practice)
- Types of companies & roles
- Personal Branding & learning the industry
- How to network in the industry and meet the right people?
- How to stay on top of trends & information: as it’s an everchanging industry
- Interviewing: What do you need to know & show?